Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Cupcakes




Check out these cupcakes my friend, Wendy, made for an Easter gathering we had this week. I love the petite cupcakes that were for the kids and the big cupcakes for the adults! Yummmmmm. Soooo, good.

It was super easy to arrange the cupcakes. This was my first stab at something like that. But basically I took easter basket grass, which I already had and placed it around the tray and cake stand. Bought 88 cent Peeps for accent.

My sweet grandmother, Mimi, use to have the most amazing cupcakes and cakes for Easter. She always had candy laid out for us in baskets and the cakes and cupcakes displayed so beautifully. She even had Easter Eggs that hung from her trees outside.

I hope that your family enjoys a wonderful Easter weekend. And I hope that you might know or be reminded of Jesus' love for you.

"The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said." -Matthew 28:5-6

No comments: