Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Parmesan Chicken

My daughter's favorite chicken dish is this Parmesan Chicken.

Parmesan Chicken
Boneless Chicken Breasts or Chicken Tenders
Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing (Blue Bag, dry dressing..that's how I remember it!)
Butter
Parmesan Cheese
Pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl combine stuffing,parmesan cheese and pinch of pepper. Melt butter. Take chicken dip it in butter and then roll it in stuffing mixture. Place in casserole dish. You can bread the chicken as much as you want, but if you add more, be sure to pour the excess butter on top of it, to keep it moist. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.

If you'd like estimates on what I use...it is something like 1/2 stick of butter, 2 cups stuffing (there is always some left in the bowl), 1/4 parmesan cheese. I would suggest always pouring on excess butter... b/c I figure you can scrape off the breading you don't want to eat, but dried breading would make it taste yucky.

1 comment:

Liz said...

This sounds great Kelly. I love chicken parmesan as well.I am definitely going to try it.Happy Thanksgiving.