Sunday, June 22, 2008

Time Out!: Lasanga Recipe

Okay, I am still going to tell you how I fell into actually liking hospitality as soon as I can figure out how to say it best. I've been messing with the post all week and I just can't say it the way I want! So-I thought I'd post my lasanga recipe in the mean time.

Like the chicken pot pie-if you are going to the trouble of making one, you should go ahead and make one to share with someone else! :-)

The Recipe couldn't be easier.

Kelly's Lasanga Recipe

Buy a box of Muellers Lasanga Noodles. Follow the traditional Lasanga Recipe on the back. For your Tomato Sauce use Prego Traditional Spaghetti Sauce and Ricotta Cheese. I use lean ground beef and part skim cheeses. (to try and shave off some of the fat) Prego even has a healthy heart version of their traditional sauce-still tastes good.

That's it. It's super easy and most people enjoy it. It can get expensive-so be sure to keep that in mind.

I typically serve it with fresh bread and a salad.

No comments: