Sunday, December 14, 2008

2nd Annual Cookie Exchange




Today marked my culdesac's 2nd annual Cookie Exchange. It was a bit smaller this year, than it was last year, but I was so glad to have time to hang out with my neighbors and friends.

This year I wrapped gift boxes and covered them in wax paper to help display the cookies. It's kind of a fun way to do it, when you don't have a lot of space.

I had each of my guests bring 3-4 dozen cookies to swap. We didn't eat cookies at the actual party, we had appetizers. I served: cheese fondue, chocolate fondue, Spinach Artichoke Purses, Baby Quiches and a Veggie Tray.

We had all kinds of cookies. Plum cookies, peanut butter cookies, double chocolate chip cookies, lemon crisps, Ginger Molasses, Gingerbread, Ginger Salt and George's M&M Cookies. And they made the house smell wonderful.

P.S. Trader Joe's Apple Cider is AWESOME.

No comments: