Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Burned the Toast

I have a bunch of stuff to write on the blog. It's just been wild and crazy the last few weeks.

I really did burn toast. I often wondered how people can burn toast, and then it happened to me. I did such a good job, I set off all the smoke detectors in my house, so I had to open my doors and let the freezing cold air in and the smoke out. Then, b/c of where my house is situated in our neighborhood you could hear the smoke detector sound echoing through the neighborhood.

My husband was laughing b/c as he sat on the couch, he thought it was hilarious that I had burned the toast and then in my madness to get all the smoke out of the house, I started to burn my spaghetti sauce. And I guess I was just hysterically funny as I ran around trying "to fix" it all.

I was just a big 'ole mess.

But I do have some recipes to share with you and a few ideas on how to encourage the teachers at your child's school OR your co-workers. Pretty inexpensively too. :-)

So, I'll try to post later today!

No comments: