Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Quick....Dessert!!

Here are some easy desserts for when you have folks over:

Sugar cookies, wafers, or choc. chip cookies and ice cream. I love, love, love Lifesavers rainbow sherbert with sugar cookies. So good!

We also love to serve rasberry sorbet. It's kind of expensive sometimes, but if you catch on sale, put it in your freezer for a summertime dessert.

Sometimes I like to put brownies in the oven before my guests arrive so the house smells good while we are eating dinner. Add some chocolate chips to them, makes them really yummy. My dad is from New York, he likes to ice his brownies with cake frosting. White cake frosting. (Too much sugar for me!)

Popsicles. Especially banana pops.

Pudding pie. Mix chocolate pudding together, pour it in an oreo pie crust. Put in fridge for about 30 minutes to an hour. Serve with a a little whipped topping and garnish with a berry/cherry/hershey kiss.

I have more desserts to share-but they take a little more time.

No comments: