Monday, September 8, 2008

My Latest Projects

Well, it's been a little bit since my last blog! Sorry about that. I've been spending most of my time researching a vacation...no plan on that yet, but man do I want to go on one!

Here is my latest projects- I've been redecorating my 1/2 bath/guest bathroom. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be done painting and hanging pictures and cleaning it up. It really needs a new faucet, but that will have to go on my list of things I'd like to have. I think a guest bathroom should feel warm. Just my opinion. It was stark white before, so I am glad to have a change.

I've also been busy planning a big 'ole breakfast for 120 staff members at my daughter's school in mid-October. It's actually been kind of fun to plan and I'll be trying out a bunch of new recipes in the coming weeks. I'll be sure to post the recipes for you!

I had another episode of extroverted 3 year old at the store today. It was good though. The girl who was our check out clerk was super sweet and new to our town. So, it was good to connect with her. I visit the store a lot, so hopefully I get to see her again and see how she likes it here.

No comments: